Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blueberries!!!






Okay, so this was really clear!
Jack LOVES blueberries.
This makes me very happy as I love blueberries more than most things. I imagine I will feel the same if/when he enjoys other things I do. I can't describe the weird sense of pride that gave me.
Anyway...
It took a long time to pick them up and for him to find his mouth.
I tried to help him by putting them in his hand and when I did his mouth would dart forward and he would eat them out of my hand! Yes, I have video.
I was ill prepared however for the diaper the next day.
WOW.

I will not post a photo... even though I really want to. I didn't take any... yet?

2 comments:

  1. Blueberries are great, and so abundant here during the summer months. We have a HUGE stash in the freezer (picked at peak season) to eat throughout the year. They come in super handy when your kid is teething for the 1 yr & 2 yr molars, since they are able to eat them frozen and soothe their aching gums! Right this minute, Keira has blueberry fingers and lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I gave Megan blueberries I must have been on crack because she was maybe 8 months old? And I had just bought them from a farm in Richmond and gave them to her in her carseat. All kinds of dumb. Not a recommended carseat food!
    Glad that Jack liked them and you were sensible enough to present them in a suitable location:)

    ReplyDelete